JestInStyle < Quaint&Kawaii

16:25

Hello Lovely Lovelies! 

It has been one long time. Eep so sorry! 
.....................................................SORRY GIF

I want to start blogging again and getting into some hobbies that I have neglected due to laziness, not enough time and that I've been busy moving and grooving around the state. (Sounds better than what it was...seriously).

Anyway. Ask you can see if you have been around for a while is that my layout and name have changed just as I thought it would reflect what I would like to post about, a lot better. 

Plus I'm going to Japan in May so there might be more Kawaii than Quaint coming up. 

In case people were wondering, I'm still 23, turning 24 and clueless-ish about what I want to do inorder to fulfil all my crazy career ideas. So I am going to make an effort to come on here and share what I am loving with you guys and parts of my life that I'd like to preserve is some sort of creepy...but cute shrine.

<3 Tracy

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram