December Beauty Favourites

20:20

So, last week I got my shit together and uploaded my beauty favourites from December. It isn't as extensive as I'd usually do but for now I will probs post some blog posts about products when I get the chance. (I'm just lazy)  

I just realised I have a growing blind pimple....arghhhhhh

Ok, back on track, I have absolutely been enjoying these products and I have created a Luvocracy page to accommodate those in the UK and US that are able to purchase off of that site. So please enjoy and remember to Like, Comment and Subscribe =)


Products Mentioned:
- Maybelline The Falsies (Flared) Mascara - Very Black.
- Essence Get BIG Lashes, Volume Curl - Black.
- Maybelline FitMe Concealer - #20 Sand.
- Essence Liquid Eyeliner - Black
- Prestige Ultimate Brow Definer - #2 Toffee.
- Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make-Up Corrector Pen.
- Rimmel Acpocalips Lip Lacquer - #501 Stellar & #102 Nova

If you are in the U.S or the U.K you can purchase a lot from my luvocracy page.
http://www.luvocracy.com/JestTracy 


I hope you find this helpful and allows you to broaden your beauty product horizon.

So until next time..

Hugs, Kisses and
Stay Classy Interwebs,

xo Tracy

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram