When In: Cairns - The Coffee Hub & Home

21:49


So I have been wanting to go to this place for a while now, but I always forget. Anyway, I finally remembered and got my twerk4lyf ass  in the cafe chair (just kidding on that ass business...I don't twerk nor will I ever do such buttock movement).

It is a cafe and a home decor store, I have always wanted to open one of these some day. But they have some quaint and adorable pieces which can brighten any home as well as gifts and books of recipes of the sort. Anyway, back to the food.

So once inside my Mum and I ordered 2 cappuccinos one decaf skim and my soy cap as well as pancakes with strawberries and ice cream (who wouldn't??!)

So within a few minutes, our cappuccinos arrived and they were great! They didn't burn the coffee, or separated the soy milk (which most people do unfortunately). It was comforting and heart warming (literally! the coffee was hot but not 'you just burned all your tastebuds off for life, hot').



After a few sips of our coffees and the pancakes arrived. It was strawberries abundant. After drowning it in some maple syrup, we went in for the pancake massacre.

The pancakes were light, fluffy, moist and just plate licking worthy. Mum and I demolished it easily and sat back to admire our handy work when we were done. There was only a few bites left but I felt like I was going to burst out pancake mixture. Attractive, I know.

So yeah I would definitely come here again, the place is decently priced, it isn't the most affordable place to eat but it does make up for the quality so it is easy to look past it. All in all for 2 capps (one with soy) in mugs and a stack of pancakes, it cost $25AUD.

So if you are interested in trying out the place, it is located inside the Smithfield Shopping Centre in the middle, right next to the food court in Cairns, Queensland, Australia. The Coffee Hub & Home.

So until next time,

Hugs, Kisses and
Stay Classy Interwebs,

xo Tracy

Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram