Recipe: Lemon Pepper Wrap Chips (Super Easy Mode)

21:25




So when you're out of chips and need something for dipping, antipasto or just on their own. They are a healthier alternative to corn chips and the sort as you control the salt and seasoning amounts. You can also choose wholegrain wraps as the base or gluten free or whatever tickles your fancy. 

So I shall begin on what I love to use to make my own wrap chips.

Ingredients:

- 2 pieces of garlic and herb wrap bread. (I used the brand: Mission Zesty Garlic and Herb).
- Butter or Margarine for spreading
- salt flakes
- lemon pepper


Method:

  1. Preheat the oven to 180deg C 
  2. butter the entire surface of the wraps
  3. sprinkle the salt flakes and the lemon pepper all over the surface
  4. then cut the wrap into pieces and lay them out on a baking sheet 
  5. place them in the oven for 15mins or until golden brown. (I like them when they are alittle bit undercooked so I take them out just as they have browned.)
And viola, you have tasty, easy and healthy chips for whatever the occasion.

You can get creative, add some grated parmesan, or other sorts of cheese, add some chives. Again, get creative!!

Please let me know how yours went if you decide to try out this recipe, my friend Sarah made the for me once and I found them delightful! 

You can tweet me your photos to @tracy4jester with the #wrapchips or to just let me know how you went. 

So until next time,

Hugs, Kisses and
Stay Classy Interwebs,

xo Tracy

Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram