How To: Survive Boxing Day Shopping (Or shopping in general)

19:54



Hello my little french fries...I WILL EAT YOU. *shifty eyes*

So yesterday I went Boxing Day shopping in my hometown (you're already glaring at your screen with "mistake" in your eyes) but yes I did it. I left my house, way later than when the shops opened and attempted to go shopping. Now, if you're like me and you hate a majority of mankind because they don't know the concept of common sense or intelligence, than you probably had as much fun as I did. So I did managed to get some items that I am excited I got etc etc but one thing stuck in my mind. Everyone needs a tip guide. So I thought up of 10 things that would have made my shopping experience much more enjoyable and I hope these help you too! So when I got home from spending my xmas money, I immediately wrote down some thoughts and made a video of HOW TO SURVIVE BOXING DAY SHOPPING. This also applies to any other big sales and shopping days or even just shopping in general. These are 10 things that need to be said and spread so, if these strike a chord with you, I'd love for you to share it around or even sub to my channel. :)


I hope you enjoy! 
Hugs, Kisses and
Stay Classy Interwebs,

xoTracy 

Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram