My December Bellabox

22:27


Hello one and all, I hope you are having a magnificent Christmas or whatever you're celebrating. Just in the nick of time I got my Bellabox for December. Now despite the fact that I was sick and throwing up at the time the box was delivered, I was ecstatic and excited before I felt the saliva well up in my mouth and I ran to the bathroom to throw up. This was all on Christmas Eve. Come Christmas day, I was even more excited because I actually got something special and a total surprise to open. I got eight products, 2 full sized and the rest were sample sized (I like to call them fun sized). Each one was followed with an OOOOOOHH as I pulled it out of the box.

So every month, for the price of $15 I get a box sent to me of these goodies of total surprise. It definitely causes some excitement. It also allows me to try new products for a fantastic price and then review them at the start of the new month. I shall do a favourites video on my Jest Tracy channel when I try them out.
I'll just quickly go through the products that I got this month, with you guys. Bellabox does try to tailor their products for their subscribers so some people might have gotten different products to me.

"Celebrate Summer!" I love the little cards they place in the box.
The Corresponding number can be found on the card below, with added photos of the products out of view.

No. 7 is the Bonus sample.
4. Mary Kay Full Size Lipstick. I will do a full review on a later date.

6. Eslor Introduction Pack.

8. Free tote summer gift with a cute vintage print.

All in all I am stoked with this box. It has a lot of fantastic and essential products that I have heard about but never had the money to go buy on a whim it might be for me. This way I can try all these products for $15 and decide for myself if they are then worth buying the full size. I shall begin trying all these products and then will post a blog post on those that I love and find that it works for me. I will also include them in my Favourites video which I will begin to upload at the start of next month.

So until then, I hope you give +bellabox Australia  a go and see how it goes for you. It is only $15 a month and you can cancel any time.

I hope you have enjoyed and I will see you in my next post.

Hugs, Kisses and
Stay Classy, Interwebs

Tracy xo.

Follow on Bloglovin



BTW, I am not paid, sponsored or was asked to do this post at all. All opinions given were of my own accord and my subscription with Bellabox is paid by my own money each month.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram