A Berry Nice Saturday (Smoothie Recipe)

20:12


Hola Amigos! How art thou today?? Well today was spent with an early morning wake up from my dad to help him clean out and rearrange his tool sheds...sounds easy enough right?...WRONG! They are 2 sheds that can fit 2 and bit of normal sized garden tool sheds. Plus it was like 30 deg C at 7am already so I was a sweat ball by 7:15am.


Anyway, I'll give myself some cheese with that whine later...well actually I won't be as I am on detox at the moment. So I am finding it a very good transition to get back into more healthy eating (after like 3 months of crappy eating and no exercise) I want mac and cheese and chocolate and ice cream and burgers and fries. So today, which is weird because now it is cool and raining, I really wanted a nice cool creamy drink but seeing as a milkshake is a no no for now I thought I'd make a Berry + Acai smoothie and it was amazing!! And because I want to bring you guys along on my life's journey, I thought I'd share this healthy smoothie for those who are curious.

Berry + Acai Smoothie
       Ingredients:                                               Serves: 2

  • 1/2 Frozen Mixed Berries
  • 2 tsp of Acai Powder
  • 2 tsp of Stevia
  • 1/2 cup of 0% Fat Plain Chobani Greek Yoghurt 
  • 1 cup of Ice 
  • 2 tbsp Honey
  • 1.5 tbsp LSA meal 
  • 2 cups of Almond Milk (Unsweetened) (btw I guesstimated this)
       Instructions
  1. Put it all in a blender
  2. Blend the fuck out of it.

AAAAAAAnnnnnnddddd there you have it! A delicious and refreshing smoothie :). Anyway for the rest of the day I just chilled and watched youtube videos, and edited my own for my youtube gaming channel. I am on part 16 of Amnesia: The Dark Descent and it is scary as dick! So many jumpscares and that. So if you are interested you can click HERE! to watch and subscribe :D

So I am finishing my post off with hair dye on my head just dying my top part of hair a nicer brown. I have ombre hair atm and my top colour isn't that great. I think I will do a post about my hair later on and a review on the hair dye, along with some other tidbits from the time I did hair modelling for L'oreal.

So until next time, I shall leave you with a photo of one of my cats...she hates everyone.

Hugs, Kisses and
Stay Classy Interwebs,

Tracy xo




Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. just found your blog and i immediately bookmarked it!

    would really appreciate it if you could give me some advice on my blog!


    have a wonderful day, gorgeous x
    www.stonefoxinterrupted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww! Thank you so so so much!!

      Haha, you're looking at me for advice? Lol I am still learning myself as I only made my blog a few days ago. But I did swing by your blog and I think it is really cool. I think the only thing i'd say is to have a few more gadgets on the side bar and to have some text to break up the photos to begin with so people who are new have a sense of what your blog is offering them.

      I also see that you have bloglovin, you should follow me and i'll do the same :)

      I hope I was helpful. I always look at professional blogger sites to get a better idea of what works.

      xx T

      Delete

Instagram