Cray Cray Online Shopping (Part 2)

07:00


romwe.com purchase time!! which means PIKACHU TIME! (In case you didn't know I really like pokemon and other animes). I could go waaaaaay off topic with this but I shall save this for another post...

So after watching a few CutiePieMarzia videos, she was talking about romwe.com. Seeing as I have exhausted asos to the brim, I thought I needed to expand my online shopping horizons. My bank account didn't need it though. Uni Graduate money issues aside, I got THESE:

Pikachu Face Print Yellow Leggings, aren't they adorable!! How can you say no to those?! $22.79USD

I got a Medium in these seeing as summer is fast approaching, well in Australia, where I live it is practically summer already.... 
I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it.
(In case you didn't know, I hate summer, where I live anyway.)
It's hot and humid and disgusting...bleh!
(Wow, I bet you didn't buy a ticket to that train of thought).
Back to the clothes...

Then I saw something...something emerging from the Egyptian Gods. This.
Fake Two Piece Color Block Fluorescent Green Dress. LOVE. I got it in M and it was $16.79USD

Talk about swoon! This is like the definition of sophistication and class. Wearing this in the Far North Queensland I would get looks from the folk here, folk that don't wear shoes to the shopping centre, or even know the definition of classy. As you guessed it, I don't exactly live in the most fashion friendly town.

Anyway,

I shall post a style video when these arrive so I can show how I would dress these pieces and the ones shown in part 1. 

So far I hope you are enjoying my blog and until my next post...

Hugs, Kisses and
Stay Classy Interwebs, 

Tracy xo


Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. the last dress my fav :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! It is amazing and I can't wait to try it on :D

      Btw, I have seen your blog around (which I just followed) and I just want to say thanks so much for stopping by!

      xT

      Delete

Instagram