Gumdrops and Welcomes!!

21:20

Yes I am wearing pants..what a hello!
Why hello there!! I have been planning this for a while and now I am finally doing it! WELCOME TO MY BLOG!! Seeing as I am quite internet crazy, with accounts with almost every social media (except for vine, fuck screw that), I thought that a blog would be the best/most creative way to express whatever I would like to post.

From the dedicated pages of: fashion and clothing (Style); Make-Up and Skin care (Artistry); Design/Decor to whatever I create (Whimsy) and lastly, my Life. Where I post anything and everything I wish to share. May it be from health and fitness to binge eating (naughty...mwahaha) or even issues I am going through.

Gaming is also a huge part of my life, along with youtube. Even though I don't have a lot of subscribers, I game and upload for myself. To improve my abilities and knowledge with the interweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebs.

If you are interested in a girl playing games..... not just any games.....but HORROR games then you can check out my channel www.youtube.com/tracy4jester. Or like this blog, and into the more girlie side of things with fashion and makeup, my other channel is www.youtube.com/jestinstyle.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy my blog and I look forward to getting involved with the blogging community.

Hugs & Kisses,

Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram