Cray Cray Online Shopping (Part 1)

23:02


Well boys and girls.....most likely girls, it happened again. ONLINE SHOPPING MADNESS (I can't control myself). From romwe.com to gluestore.com.au I was possessed by shoes, clothes and pikachu....PIKACHU!!!!! I mean how can you resist?? I shall add the photos and links to the products I bought and then do a comprehensive post when I receive my lovely lovely packages.

(I am overcompensating for the lack of gifts in my teens.)

Anyway I shall suppress my deep seeded childhood issues and get on with the buying and the clothing and mm-hai it hurts my bank account *insert Prof. Frink voice*

Firstly, I was thinking about getting jellys...you know, those plastic shoes from the 90's? Well I got 2 pairs and I really needed (wanted is probs a better word) yes...needed a white pair with a bit of a heel as they are comfortable and easy to wear in the wet tropics in Aus.

So I looked around and I found a pair that had size 10!! THE LAST PAIR.....part of me died and went to heaven that day. I finally found it with a metal buckle.

These are Gio White Jelly Sandal Heels by Wandering Souls. From GLUE store.

And seeing as shipping is $10AUS on purchases under $50 I thought, FRAK IT! I might as well get some other items to make up the 50. So I got 2 singlets. 

This one. A Forever Wild Muscle Top by Stussy. I got a size 10AUS. Which was $15 (ooooooooh not quite meeting the $50 mark yet...dammit).

Soooooooooooo.....In my efforts in scouring the ENTIRE website for something that I like that wasn't waaaaay over my budget I finally settled on this.

A Graffi Muscle Tank in Acid Black by Lulu and Rose (What is acid black? you ask...I have no clue) anyway I also got this is size 10 and it was $5 WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FIVE FREAKING DOLLARS! I just jizzed my pants a little, tmi? nahh.


So there you have it! My Glue Store purchases. As mentioned before, I did also buy some products from romwe.com but I'll save it for part 2. Stay tuned for that, remember there is Pikachu involved....PIKACHU!!!! PIIIIIIKAAACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

So until then, Hugs & Kisses
and Stay Classy Interwebs,

Tracy xo



Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram