Horror Girl Gaming!

00:38

Hiddly Ho Bloggerinos!! As some of you may know, I have a gaming channel on youtube: tracy4jester. And I have finally started posting again now that I have edited the episodes and have an internet connection. So I am up to part 16 of Amnesia: The Dark Descent (Next part uploaded tomorrow). And it is scary as FUCK! (I am leaving that in this time coz it's TRUTH.....TRUTHSSSSSSSSS!). So many screams and intense moments that have had me pooping myself.



If you are new to my channel, you can start from the start of the Amnesia series with THIS PLAYLIST. I also have other horror games and Let's Plays. Most notably, Slender, which had me jumping and screaming!!



Hilarious times! I absolutely love doing these videos and hopefully you guys like them too!!! Anyway if you have enjoyed you can always CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE! IT'S FREE!!!! It is always really awesome if you please 'like' and share :)

When I do a new video for JestInStyle I will let you guys know!! hopefully I will get a new camera soon......


I really hope you guys appreciate and like the videos as much as me :) and Until next time...

Hugs, Kisses and 
Stay Classy Interwebs,

Tracy xo

Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram